To be recognised as a leader in basic, translational and clinical endocrinology, diabetology and metabolism, providing guidance in clinical care, education, training, research, patient advocacy, information dissemination and capacity building, within and outside India.
- To promote excellence in clinical endocrine care across India by holding annual conferences, midterm, regional conferences and CME programs and other activities
- To facilitate excellence in endocrine medical education at undergraduate, postgraduate and post-doctoral levels by holding training programs, competitions, publishing textbooks, journals and other such activities.
- To encourage research in endocrinology – basic, translational and clinical by offering grants, fellowships and training opportunities at centres of excellence
- To emerge as a champion for advocacy for endocrine patients by engaging all relevant stake holders
- To disseminate information related to endocrinology for doctors as well as patients through journals, textbooks, newsletters, blogs, website etc.
- To build capacity and improve quality of endocrine care within and outside India so as tok achieve our vision
- To communicate with and strengthen supporting specialities so as to achieve better endocrine care