Diagnostic Systems Laboratories Prizes (Four Prizes)
During the Silver Jubilee Conference of the Society held at Ahmedabad, with the efforts and on the request of the Organizing Committee in particular Dr. J M Bhatvadekar and Dr. J J Sheth, through the kind courtesies of Mr. Sushrut Parikh, Manager Asia and Pacific Regions, a sum of Rs. 50,000/- (Rs. Fifty thousands only) have been made available to the Society by M/s Diagnostic Systems Laboratories Inc., Webster, Texas, USA for instituting two awards for the best oral presentation in the Free Paper Session and two awards for the best Poster presentations during the Annual Conference of the Endocrine Society of India. One each of these Prizes being for Clinical Endocrinology and the other for Basic and Comparative Endocrinology. These prizes carry cash money of Rs. 750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred Fifty only) and a certificate.
The presenting author/any of the author must be a member of the Endocrine Society of India, and there should be no dues against the member.
Procedure to be adopted for selection of papers for DSL prizes
- The Organizing Secretary of the Annual Conference shall send all the free papers as received by him/her to Referees one for Clinical Endocrinology and the other for the Basic and Comparative Endocrinology category. The referees would be requested to grade the paper on 1-10 scale regarding its quality.
- Three best papers on Clinical Endocrinology and three best papers on Basic and Comparative Endocrinology would be selected in each category for the presentation.
- These six selected papers would be presented in a Separate FREE PAPER SESSION named DSL Prize Secession to be held during the Annual Conference.
- These papers would be evaluated by a Panel of Judges and the best paper in each of the category shall be selected on the recommendation of the Panel of Judges for the award.
- For the Poster category also a panel of Judges would be appointed to recommend the best poster in each category, Clinical and Basic Endocrinology for the award.