In an editorial published in the March April issue of the IJEM, first authored by the president a seven point agenda that will help foster the growth of the society was unveiled.
The salient features of the proposed pathway include:
1. Strengthening the Cosntitutional Process established
2. Participatory growth enabled through technology
3. Improving responsiveness and transparency
4. Being relevant to the community
5.Investing in the future of endocrinology
6. Strengthening regional presence
7. Maintaing journal integrity and independence.
The full article is here: http://www.ijem.in/text.asp?2016/20/2/149/176365